Today was just a hilarious day so I had do document it somehow. So, Kelsey, Hailey, Taylor and myself were sitting in FHS 2400, and Ms. Lorhenz gave us extra time to work on our assignment. The class was just sitting there and this lady walks in [whom I have never seen in my entire high school experience], after talking to the teacher for a few minutes she turns to our tiny class..."I'm sorry if I offend anybody, but it smells really bad in here." ...it did not smell... She then continued on for what felt like half an hour lecturing us on proper hygiene and how much the room reeked. She asked Ms. Lorhenz if she had talked to us about this numerous times [as if it is a common occurrence in a classroom.] She offered to provide us with soap and hair products for us to shower at the school, and also said she has done BO checks before and was willing to do it right then and there. It was so hard not to laugh, we thought it was a joke and we won something, like getting school off for the rest of the month. When she finally left looking disgusted, Kelsey and Hailey left to check room smell...only to discover it smelt like sugar cookies.
When the bell finally rang, we left laughing, and me and Hailey went to seminary, on the way giving quite a few fourth graders some high fives, which I thought was a great hi-light. Choir was pretty uneventful, however, we did start the Hallelujah Chorus today. And in APUSH, "sexy people stand" was the most memorable moment. I then had musical practice, where I danced till I did smell [maybe the other lady thought it smelled like honey-suckle and cinnamon].
Just a reminder to me...that my life is NOT all that boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment