
I wish I had posted this sooner! This is my wonderful experience with Cinderella 2010. I loved musical this year, and it was quite different than last year. I got to make my dress this year, and got to be involved with some other cool things. I loved putting on the magical Cinderella dress [even tho' it was a pain to put on, and only fit around my thigh]. I learned quite a lot about myself, and was even talented enough to juggle homework and other activities.
My favorite time was the bucket conversation. Myself, Katie Maxwell, and Sarah Penrod spent the entire ball scene talking about how we were going to steal Cinderella's dress and how we were going to split up the Prince. I get him Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, Sarah gets him Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays...Katie gets him Sundays. :) And Cinderella was going to hafta kick the bucket! When we knock her out and steal the dress...she would accidentally kick a nearby bucket.
No comments:
Post a Comment