Friday, November 2, 2012

WhAt?

This week was strange...and I don't know how I feel about it. Like I didn't even realize it was Halloween, I never carved a pumpkin and I didn't dress up.

I also feel like I was incredibly unproductive, but it wasn't a bad week. I think it's time for another break. When's Thanksgiving?

So in my time of non-productiveness, I found some things!

REMEMBER when I had dark hair?


Roughly a year ago...crazy. You can still see a line in my hair if I hold it up in the right light, it's grown at least 6 inches! 

Also, this:


The epitome of mine and Winnie's relationship. If you could see under those monster glasses, my eyes would be like daggers. But she's adorable, I love her.

I've been feeling very nostalgic lately. My past was so much fun! I hope I have an equally awesome future...

Back to two more hours of Psych episodes, woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment