Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 26: Most Magical Moment

The first day I started the challenge I looked at the list and I instantly knew what I was going to do for this day. Quite magical...


I really think this is a big part of why I love Disneyland so much!! I remember watching it while sitting in a stroller, and I had a souvenir bucket of popcorn with Hercules' face on it. The lights and the sound!! It was all so cool!! If I remember right they kept some lights on until the end of the introduction, and then *ZIPP*, all the lights are off and all there is is the floats and performers. Quite magical.

I cannot listen to it without a smile on my face :). So if I'm ever in a bad mood, this is one of my go to songs.


They have since retired the parade a Disneyland. I believe they still have a version of it in Magic Kingdom and in Tokyo  There's several videos on YouTube of the parade. I don't believe there is any of the good ol' version I saw, but I do quite like this version of a recent rendition in Magic Kingdom.

Also...first final conquered! [it was easy in the moment...but I know I missed QUITE a few]

No comments:

Post a Comment