Today was a very exciting day! So I woke up and went to the gym con mi padre. Then after I got ready I quickly went to the school for registration!! School is almost here! After which I came home and it was only 8:30...I was planning one awesome fun-filled day, but at 9 I was out. I was asleep for THREE HOURS!! Why? I think it was the getting up early, I need to adjust myself. I then went out and did some shoppin, then came back and got ready to go to a party for BRIAN! He's here in town and I missed him like crazy! I had a blast there. It was tons of fun. I then came home and got to make my 11:11 wish...very good day. I know, crap picture, but it's late and I'm tired...so I find it just satisfying.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Day 70
Today was a very exciting day! So I woke up and went to the gym con mi padre. Then after I got ready I quickly went to the school for registration!! School is almost here! After which I came home and it was only 8:30...I was planning one awesome fun-filled day, but at 9 I was out. I was asleep for THREE HOURS!! Why? I think it was the getting up early, I need to adjust myself. I then went out and did some shoppin, then came back and got ready to go to a party for BRIAN! He's here in town and I missed him like crazy! I had a blast there. It was tons of fun. I then came home and got to make my 11:11 wish...very good day. I know, crap picture, but it's late and I'm tired...so I find it just satisfying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment