Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 76

The last Wednesday. Today was not spent how I would have liked to, but it was pretty eventful. Today was schedule change day at the school and I was missing a science credit! So I get there at 7:50, hoping that it'll only take a couple hours, and I could be out of there by 10 or 11...no...I got number 42, by 9:00, they were only on 10. So I sat and chatted with Malia, put stuff in my locker, dropped Mackenzie off at her house, took Sara to go get a smoothie, picked up Lauren, and still had 2 hours to spare! I was there till 2:30, that's as long as a school day. I FINALLY got into the counselor and spent all of 8 minutes in there, was 6 hours and 40 minutes really worth it?! Ah well...I got my schedule changed, hopefully Honors Chemistry is good. Here is my Schedule.

1. AP Psychology
2. AP Lit and Comp
3. Math 1010
4. Honors Chemistry

5. FHS 2400
6. Seminary
7. Concert Choir
8. APUSH

I'm still not excited to go back to school...let's hope it'll be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment