
Today...my mom asked me if I wanted a life...??? She said I do too much homework! Always doing homework, and I never do anything else. It made me think about what I would like to do with my life, but don't because I'm not given the opportunity...or actually I don't FIND the opportunity.
I also realized that I'm a total loser. All of my great friends are doing awesome things next year! Peer Leadership Team, Vocal Ensemble, Productions, Student Government, Dance Company...EVERYTHING! Seriously, name me a friend, I'll tell you what kinda fantastic person they are and the amazing things they get to do next year. And then there's me :) Katie...the one who does nothing. It's all my fault, and I know it. I'm sure if I auditioned for most of these things I coulda made it. But I don't have room. I'm going to jump start my career! [that sounds lame now that I put it down... :P] I just hope that all my friends don't forget about me, with their crazy schedules.
That sounds all sad a depressing, but read it with a smile on your face, the way I wrote it! I'm so proud of all my amazing buds! I'm gunna be the most supportive person ever next year, all do everything they need of me! Good Job guys!
But, I need more balance! I'll work on it :)
And Happy Memorial Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment