
Now I will talk about pirates.
Lauren Carter, Crystal Pugh, and myself went to the midnight premire of POTC: On Stranger Tides this morning, and it was great. We all dressed up, and it was pretty great.
First, I had my mom do my hair like this:

And it turned out pretty great! I loooveed it, I decided I love dressing up and doing my hair all fancy. Then Crystal came over at 10, where we finished getting ready and picked up Lauren. I got to reuse my Cinderella dress, which was actually based off of Elizabeth's dress from the first movie, I was glad to wear it again. When we first got there, no one else was dressed up! It was almost embarrassing, but it was incredibly cool! Apparently I was authentic enough, I was asked to have my picture taken :). We then watched the movie, and I loved that too! I was tired, so I kept "closing my eyes", but I was still listening! I missed some important parts, but it was intense enough that I woke up when I needed to. When it was finally all over, Crystal came back and we had a sleepover at my house...where we finally fell asleep at 3:50. We still got up and went to school, but I loved going to the midnight premiere, I have had a recent love for Pirates of the Caribbean, and this was a great experience.
[Pictures to come]
No comments:
Post a Comment