Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 35 [fruity concussion]


I didn't have my camera today, so photo creds to Elauras phone. I went over to the park today for our Young Women's activity. I went a little late because I was doing homework. They were playing kickball, but I made it over just in time for treats :). They were good old otter pops! Elaura challenged Olivia to eat 13 otter pops at one time...so she did it. It was super funny, but kinda gross at the same time! She actually was able to finish 13 otter pops at one time. We asked her how it was and she said "It's a fruity concussion!", we laughed, knowing she meant concoction, but when you have that many wrappers in your mouth, your words are going to get messed up. She downed 30 otter pops tonight total...That's something to be proud of :).

Today was also box painting day, and I'll just say that mine and [my partner's] are pretty awesome. I am super excited for CAMP! All I gotta do now is write my devotionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment