Last night I took the girls to my cousins house and we watched them for the night. When we woke up, we waited for our aunt to come drive the kids and we went off to Cherry Hill! I realized this year it is a whole lot more fun when you don't hafta watch kids. We were there to celebrate Bricker's birthday [he's my cousins kid] and it was super fun. He's getting so big! He's six now! I actually didn't do a whole lot, we spent a lot of time in the lazy river. I was trying my hardest to not get burned on my face because I have Senior pictures on Monday, but I couldn't do so much about my back. I don't think I even got tan...oh well, I still have half a summer.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Day 39 [Cherry Hill]
Last night I took the girls to my cousins house and we watched them for the night. When we woke up, we waited for our aunt to come drive the kids and we went off to Cherry Hill! I realized this year it is a whole lot more fun when you don't hafta watch kids. We were there to celebrate Bricker's birthday [he's my cousins kid] and it was super fun. He's getting so big! He's six now! I actually didn't do a whole lot, we spent a lot of time in the lazy river. I was trying my hardest to not get burned on my face because I have Senior pictures on Monday, but I couldn't do so much about my back. I don't think I even got tan...oh well, I still have half a summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment