Arise: this is inspired by last years youth theme.
"ARISE and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard to the nations."
-D&C 115:5
I really love what it means! And since I moved out of YW, I didn't get to enjoy the entirety of it's message. If I select this word there is so much that I want to do with it!
Change: this word pretty much encompasses every new years resolution ever...but it'll help me focus on the change aspect and not the results.
Live: I need to get out of my bubble. I need to embrace the exciting. This goes very well with my life theme, and it'd be quite fun to see what this brings.
Excite: Kinda goes along with the Live concept, but I need to get excited about my life, about my dreams, and decide to have the courage to do something exciting!
Seek: I am strangely drawn to this word. Kinda like how I was with REMEMBER...maybe I should choose this for just no reason at all.
Check back in in a little while...when I finally decide on my word.





No comments:
Post a Comment