Day 32
I liked the way the sun shone through the clouds, and it was nice and shady :). Today we pretty much just set up, we didn't go to the lake or anything.
Day 33
The sunrise was absolutely gorgeous when were fishing early in the morning. Yes, we go fishing up at Payson Lakes! The water was so still and as the sun rose the water was so blue! Unlike yesterday, today was cloudless. This year we caught 19 in one day...thats a lot of fish. There is this autistic 8 year old boy who belongs to one of the other families, and he loves the fish, he love catching the fish, he loves playing with the dead fish, he loves gutting the fish...he just really likes the fish. Here is a really pretty one that we caught.
I loved the spots. Today we actually went to the lake. Simon came down and went swimming and forced me to jump off of the peir at the other end of the lake. Here is me and Heidi jumping.
Day 34
Here is Laura, Angie, Tim, and Trudy! This was our last morning. We didn't stay for to long as my dad had a class to teach tonight. This was a very fun vacation! And I finished two Harry Potter books...3 days and 2 600 page books, I need to have more fun! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment