
Even tho' it is a holiday, I didn't get any really cool pictures. However, I did see this little bug on the concrete while we were waiting for the parade. Yes I did go to the parade down town. We woke up at 6:30 to get down there on time, and we still got really good spots! We were right across from the KSL thing, so if they ever threw their camera around you would have seen us. Last year we were in the same spot and we got free sushi...we were quite disappointed when there was none this year. The rest of the day was quiet, I finished my alien for camp, and we did fireworks with the neighbors. There were some really cool ones! I love fireworks...I didn't get to touch a single sparkler this year tho, that's upsetting. I may need to go buy some for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment