Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 47

Today was an awesome day! I actually did something...with a person...and I had a blast! First, my picture of the day:



So, Hannah called while me and Heidi were out shopping for camp, and she invited me to go shopping, and of course I said yes. So we went shopping, got some really cute clothes, got lunch, then went to the float preview! It was exciting. One of the best parts was that we got to try out the new hurricane machine that they recently got at the mall...It was so cool!



And just a little tid-bit about today that made me feel happy- I had mutual tonight, and myself and Olivia decided to play with the leaders daughter since she was bored. We went to the playground where we were deemed her two favorite people in the world, I was the prettiest and Olivia was the most stylish and funny. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment