Saturday, June 4, 2011

Excited

June is going to go by too fast...there's so much I want to do and so much that I already have planned! But something that I am super excited for right now is EFY!

Every year I've gone to EFY, and every year I've learned something different. I only do the area programs because they're cheap and I can still sleep in my own bed :P. I'm doing it at the Sandy Institute this year, and I am in love with everything already, let's make a list:

1. The theme! It's a different theme every year based on the YM/YW Youth Theme, and I love this. I feel like it's already reaching out to me and touching my soul. They even have an awesome poster!

2. The people! I usually go with a friend since I'm not incredibly social and it's easier to have fun, but since all my buds are busy, I get to go with my cousin! This is his first time at EFY, and I am excited to share the experience with him. He needs the spiritual lift, and I feel like this is perfect. I also get to go with my sister and her friend...actually, no...not quite as fun :P.

3. The time! It's right in the middle of my June plans, a week after school gets out, and week before Youth Conference. It'll be a great way to officially start the Summer [cause even after school gets out, I have the ACT test I'm SUPPOSED to be studying for], and be a place of spiritual enlightenment to make my Summer great.

Hopefully it'll come quick...but not too quick! There's still time to sign up if you'd like to come! I would love to have even more people there!

No comments:

Post a Comment