
I thought it was the cutest, and one of the best things ever! Using this chart, Angie is Ariel, Heidi is Belle, and Lindy is Jasmine...and makes me Rapunzel! I love Rapunzel, she has grown to be my favorite princess. I kinda think we have a similar likeness too


SEE!
There are so many similarities! We have the blonde-ish hair, the green eyes, a round face, the two front teeth that are bigger, and we're both super short! Okay...maybe not exactly, I have a bigger forehead...but I look more like her than this:

What makes me the most upset is probably that her eyes aren't even green...and she's no where near the age of 18! There is one picture that makes me smile:

AWWW! Well maybe one day I can go to Disneyland/Disney World and be a face character [I can't decide if that would be fun or not.] I would be a PERFECT Rapunzel, if I could fit into the dress :P If not, I am the right height for a Pooh Bear :). Well for right now, I'll just enjoy being a Sagittarius Rapunzel!
No comments:
Post a Comment