
This represents the red light I ran today. Taylor and myself were going to go help build a float! Jessie had asked me if I wanted to help a few days ago, and I went and it was so much fun, but we didn't finish. We were going to go back today, and I decided to drive, and I printed off the instructions, and got Taylor and we were going to go build a float...until we got lost. We kept looking for the exit, but when it never came, we just kept going. I ran a red light when I made a wrong turn down Redwood...and it would never turn back, so I just went :). We eventually pulled off and ended up in Bountiful, and we got sick of driving around so we stopped an got some dinner at Wendy's. It was my first adventure of the Summer, I can't wait to have more.
No comments:
Post a Comment