Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pretty much

I'm not excited for this week.

I thought coming home for the break would be nice and relaxing...but it just stressed me out more. I don't think it would have been much different had I stayed home.

I did get to do some fun stuff tho! Like go to the new Scheel's with the two 8 year olds that idolize me.
And take a sushi class with my mom and get to eat all of it!

But there is too much to do, and so much I have to miss out on.

Like of course I didn't do as much homework as I should have.
Or any of it.
Which means I have way too much to do this week.

As well as study for my anatomy midterm...of death. Pretty much the most important thing I'll do all semester, and I doubt I will be prepared for it.

Also, my family is going to Disneyland. The plan was for me to go with them, but of course, the above got in the way. So while my family is chillin in Cali, with a clam chowder soup bowl and windswept hair off of Screamin'...
I'll be in my room. With a bag of cheez-its, my classic lazy bun and books up to my throat.

I'm also thinking of all my new life decisions. I hate not knowing what to do.
I thought I knew one thing, but my parents say another. I think my prayers are answered, but I keep doubting myself!

And then I get criticized for being antisocial. I know it's a problem, but I really don't want to go to fhe...at all.
I'd say I'm making progress tho! I've made at least four new friends at school. No dates, but who cares about boys when you've got days like this.
One would be nice to talk to tho.

[which reminds me...I had another dream this week about me being married. I've had similar dreams of the same person before too. WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?]

Once I write things down it doesn't look so bad. I think I can do it! That's assuming I don't watch four hours of Once Upon a Time after my classes. Each hour is precious! I'll let you know how I do once the week is over [so all one of you that reads this, don't expect any posts till after 5 on Saturday.]

Did you ever wonder what a full moon would look like under long exposure?

I just remembered I have half a gallon of milk in the fridge, that probably expired while I was gone.

Pretty much.

No comments:

Post a Comment