1. Name- Katie Schwendiman
2. Nickname- Katie, KT, Schwendi, Schwend
3. Age- 18
4. Elementary school- Alta View!
5. Tall or short- Short...but I think I'm more average than
people
6. Sweats or jeans- lately sweats, or basket ball shorts
7. Do you have a crush on someone- still looking
8. Tattoos- gross...why would I do that?
9. Piercings- ears!
10. Pepsi or coke- Products? I am a fan of the Coca Cola
Freestyle machine [strawberry lemonade is where it's at!]
Have you ever...
11. Been in an airplane? Thrice I believe...but I slept on
two of them
12. Had chicken pox? Nope! Varicella vaccination! Woo!
13. Been in a car accident? Never! and I don't plan to
14. Been in a fist fight? Does slapping count?
Firsts & lasts
15. First piercing- ears at like 10...It was a total fluke
thing
16. First best friend- Angie
17. First award- Probably something like Principle's Pride,
which shouldn't really count because everyone got it once a year
18. First crush- Craig...I believe his name was
19. First word- ???
20. Last person you talked to in person- Ashley, my
institute buddy
21. Last person you texted- Lexie, my anatomy buddy
22. Last friend you watched a movie with- Tay...but that
was like weeks ago!
23. Last food you ate- This yummy pasta salad I made today
24. Last movie you watched in theaters- Brave, loved it!
25. Last song you listened to- Wanted by Hunter Hayes
26. Last thing you bought- A Jamba this morning
27. Last person you hugged- Probably my cousin over a month
ago...I'm not a really huggy person
Favorites
28. Food? does chocolate count? If not, pasta! I make it at
least twice a week.
29. Drink? Candy Milk :)
30. Flower? DANDELIONS! But you could argue for Gerbera
Daisy and the Spider Mum
31. Animal? Jellyfish
32. Color? Purple
33. Place? DISNEYLAND!! Expect a post within the next
couple weeks because I'll be thinking about it.
34. Movie? Totes Pirates of the Caribbean...3 probably.
35. Subject? Right now, I quite enjoy my anatomy class, but
it's ridiculously difficult, but I am learning!
Have you ever...
36. Fallen in love with someone? I don't believe so
37. Celebrated Halloween? every. single. year.
38. Went over the minutes/texts on your phone?
Unlimited...but I don't text unreasonably
39. Wanted to smack someone upside the head? On a daily basis
40. Eaten a whole pizza? I think I would be sick...Tay and
Curtis once told me I eat like a girl, which is just fine!
41. Did something you regret? AL-WAYS, but you learn from
it right?
42. Broke a promise? Sadly yes, but I've been really good
recently
43. Hid a secret? Have I? :)
44. Pretend to be happy? If you knew me you could answer
this...
Your future...
45. Want kids? OF COURSE
46. Want to get married? I would LOVE to...but by looking
at my dating life, I doubt it's gunna happen any time soon.
47. Career? Right now Nursing...but I'm seriously looking
into Ultrasound Technician
Which is better in the opposite gender?
48. Lips or eyes- Eyes...I'm not picky, but I'll fall for
eyes
49. Shorter or taller- Taller, I do not want to force
shortness on my kids.
50. Romantic or spontaneous- Why not both?
51. Hook up or relationship- Relationship
52. Looks or personality- I think they're both important,
and either one could throw a relationship. BALANCE is key.
Have you ever...
53. Lost glasses/contacts? Sunglasses? yes
54. Snuck out? No.
55. Held a gun/knife for self defense? No.
57. Been in love? See above.
58. Been arrested? No.
Do you believe in;
59. Yourself; I try, but I sometime a little
doubtful...like in anatomy quizzes!
60. Miracles; Most definitely
61. Love at first sight; Not particularly no...but I wish
it was that easy.
62. Santa; I am Santa.
63. Forever & Always; Eternity :)
TRUTHFULLY
64. Is there one person you want to be with right now:
Right now? Not particularly...but often :)
65. Who your real friends are: You know who you are! Love
you guys!
66. Who was the last family member you texted: Pegs I
believe
68. Girl you trust the most: Pegs :) haha
69. Guy you trust the most: How bout my daddy? :)
So you can get to know me a little better! [and I haven't posted in a while.]
No comments:
Post a Comment