actually not a whole lot, but there was a lot of big things!! So it feels like a lot...
1. I had to take the bus home, and being smashed in between two people with two bags, I really gained a deep love for my car.
2. Camping is cold in October...fyi. But beautiful!
3. General Conference is the best! Learned so much and had quite a few prayers answered.
4. I need to rethink my whole life plan, because I heard this:
See it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYlN4Y8HZKQ
5. Concrete is not nice to phones after a two foot drop...
if you can't see that, it's a broken screen on my month old phone. I was kinda angry, and now I'm out at least $300 to fix it. Right after that spiritual high too
6. Peanut M&M's can fix most everything (except a broken phone)
7. I am boss at Farkle and Boggle, and need to brush up my pinochle skills.
8. The Avengers is still a pretty awesome movie, and shwarma is hilarious no matter what my parents and neighbors think.
9. Fires stink. And still stink two days later.
10. When I go home, I eat too much food, because food is good.
So pretty much that's my weekend in a nutshell.


No comments:
Post a Comment