Thursday, September 27, 2012

Wanderlust


I've recently been having a strong desire to explore.
To travel.

One of my deep thoughts that I had once in high school [and they were very few...let me tell ya], was that...
I probably won't get to see the world...all of it!

And I thought "Why not?" This is MY world after all, I should be able to see anything and everything! Why can't I have a private jet to take me halfway around the world at four in the morning just so I can go fishing in Alaksa, or see a sunrise in the Alps?
I also need to see the African safari, the Australian Outback, India, Italy, the East Coast of the US...

So on my bucket list is to travel the world and adventure.
Preferably when I have money...
and a boy to enjoy it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment