Thursday, September 20, 2012

Benadryl

So girls camp this year
was only the greatest thing of my life.

I learned so much, made some great friends, and definitely felt a change of heart.

And it all started with Paige.

More on all this later, but here's a sneak peak at the joys of girls camp.



(some of the other girls you hear in this video are Rachel and Lauren seen at the end of this post)

Background story time...
Paige had a bug bite, and it swelled to the size of a rhino. So I being the medically knowledgeable one at girls camp prescribed some benadryl and a wet towel...if only I had known what it would do to her!
She seriously talked into the wee hours of the morning, and she remembered none of it once she woke up...we were DYING! It was so funny.

I got some of my favorite parts on video too...like her making animal sounds

I'm sorry if this is one of those "you had to be there moments", but they still make me laugh!

Now enough remembering and time for studying.
I love Chemistry.

Do you feel my sarcasm?

No comments:

Post a Comment