Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

I got up this morning, and I told my roommate that today was going to be a wonderful day.

It was then and there I was going to look for all the wonderful things that happened today! As I was making my mental list...I was also noticing all the wayward crazy things that happened too.

Wonderful:
-Slept in...aww yeah
-Decide to wear one of my favorite outfits! Super cute and all fall comfy.
-Anatomy was just a review day! Yay reviews! I learn lots and it gives me time to catch up on studying.
-Still manage to get all the answers right on the chemistry quizes! [this isn't teaching me good habits :P]
-WOLVERINE WEDNESDAY! So pretty much...free food. Went and got some popcorn and two pieces of really good sushi. Yum.
-Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY UVU! Today, this awesome institution turns 74 years young, cool huh. And what better way to celebrate but with cake and ice cream? More free food.
-Got home and had a got a lot of good studying done! Woo!
-Got a quality tv in our front room.
-National Talk Like a Pirate Day! Because that's always grand

(I celebrate now by listening to Pirates of the Caribbean music)

-Free donut at Krispy Kremes if you talk like a pirate [free dozen if you dress up like one]
-Head back to school, get all my homework done with time to spare, so do a little bit more studying before my quiz, feeling pretty good about myself.
-Get to walk out to the testing center, such a beautiful day!
-Crunchy leaves on the walk out, finally feeling like fall!


-Remembered all the supplies for my quiz! I was so grateful. And I finished in under 20 minutes, yes.
-Got to help some alumni find where they were going...I felt appreciated.
-MOVIE NIGHT! yes...so much yes.
-Get chocolate and an Thor cup at Walmart.
-No homework! Time for a break...


Wayward:
-Realize as I'm walking to class that there's duct tape on the inside of my pants...and it's irritating my crus.
-Totally don't pay attention in Chemistry...why is that class so tiresome?
-Missed the bus to head home, so I waited 30 minutes (awful I know)
-Totally got distracted by the sound of my roommate changing out the tv
-The line for Krispy Kremes was ridiculous. 2 hours.


-Have a weekly quiz today...of course I procrastinated studying.
-Have to walk out to the testing center. 15 minutes away...why?


-My quiz was NOTHING like what I was expecting.
-Have to walk back to the bus stop. 15 more minutes
-See Winkleman in the dance studios...make awkward eye contact [he doesn't know me right?]
-Miss my bus. 15 more minutes
-The Sandlot isn't on TV? Turns out, the newspaper lies to me...Direct is 3 hours ahead.
-Someone ate all the donuts...I was so excited.
-Tay has to walk down the dirt trail in heels (just for you Tay! quite wayward)

So there's my list of thoughts for the day.
They're about even, but I like my wonderful list!

Sorry if my wayward list got a little whiny, but I realize how I need to stop that! Really, there's nothing bad on that list, nothing that I couldn't handle. I bet if I was in a bad mood, some of those things would irk me...

But I started out today as a wonderful day! I quite enjoyed it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment