Those were the good days...
those days were yesterday. :P
Yep my hair is gone. I figured it was just summer fun, and since its officially the beginning of fall, it's time for a change! [that and I had awful split ends].
I love autumn.
It's really the best. The mountains are already changing color and it makes me so happy! The reds of the maples and the yellow of the aspens, it's like one giant impressionistic painting.
(Autumn at Argenteuil by Monet)
My other favorite things include Halloween (because, you know, candy!), Thanksgiving (whats better than lots of good food?), the associated smells (like pumpkin and apples), squash, boots, crunchy leaves, and the fact that I can actually wear sweaters and cardigans...super nice.
I've also been working on a bucket list for the season. So far it includes
-leaf pile jumping
-camping in the mountains
-murder mystery party
-studying outside
-eat lots of chocolate
I also found a list like this:
But it includes things like "go on two dates"...which we all know is not realistic.
So pretty much I'm excited for the greatest season ever!
Bring on the autumn.



No comments:
Post a Comment