I've been thinking about coming back to this blog for quite a while.
Over the summer I changed the layout and everything! I even look back at the long list of post drafts that I've started over the past 10 months, and wonder why I didn't finish them, or write down those memories.
I still follow quite a few blogs, and check up on them daily.
And yesterday one of my favorites did a post about record keeping...and I really liked it! I completely agreed with some of the things she said, so I decided to return.I'd like to think I'll make posts at least bi-weekly...but we'll see how that actually turns out.
Now I don't think I'll be crafty, or stylish, or even all that inspiring...this is just a place for me to jot my thoughts and record my memories, and you get to enjoy them too.
For now, hello friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment