Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Summer in Five Pictures

Remember when I used to take a picture every day of the summer??

Oh yeah...it was on this blog. :P

Well here is summer 2012 in my favorite five pictures so that I can remember!

1.
Yep...dyed my hair pink two days after graduation. It's still pink actually! The plan was to cut it off, but I've grown attached!

TWO!
Yeah, we stopped in Paris...Idaho when we went to bear lake in June. That's where my great great (great?) grandpa died. We go up there every few years, take a picture of the grave, and then leave...the grave never changes much.

Tres:
This is a sunset at the Sandy Amphitheater. I actually went twice this summer (never been before in my life, and then BAM! two times, two months) first was Youth Conference when The Elders were playing. It was quite great, they sang songs like this -
a lot of it was actually pretty good...and other times we had a good laugh. The second time we went was for Aida! I was a little disappointed...but I did have high expectations.

four-
We got to watch my cousins for a week or so...and this boy found my closet and picked up my favorite shoes and was walking around the house in them. We took pictures to show his daddy, and he was just thrilled :P. When we went camping with them a few weeks ago, this same kid actually played hairdresser with me. Totes adorbs. 

Finally Fifth
Girls Camp. Pretty much always the hi-light of my summer. I start planning in February, and keep dreaming about it two months after it's ended. This camp was so great, awesome way to end. I'll definitely hafta post about it later. 

Well that was my summer! I pretty much sat at home a lot...pondered the facts of life. I moved out halfway through August, and now know the importance of a good study schedule. 


No comments:

Post a Comment