Food:
The description called them "no fry fries from Gwyneth Paltrow." I thought to myself 'yum...Katie, you have a bag of potatoes sitting in your pantry, you could make some fries with those'. So I pinned it. And sure enough, last night I got ambitious enough to actually bake them...and they were quite good! I need to perfect my julienning skills, but other than that they were quite satisfying.
Crafts:
I pinned this mostly because it looks fun and inexpensive and mostly doable...on a smaller scale! How cool would it be to do like a monogram for my dorm room or even a wedding gift! This is going onto my list of rainy day activities.
Original link here.
Beauty:
I pinned this just so I had an excuse to buy good jeans. This really surprised me! I understand and see in my own jeans how it works...too bad I'm poor. Check it out!
Thought:
A.A. Milne really is genius with these characters. Today should be your favorite day! Love it...learn from it.
Well there you go...the first Pinterest Pick, we'll see if I keep up with it :). Stay amazing!




No comments:
Post a Comment